has placed the commonly used ATU logos on our website for campus use. These
logos are in JPEG or PNG formats that are suitable for web, social media and
internal-use print projects only. If you need high-resolution logos for other
projects, please contact Brandi Collins at email@example.com for assistance.
How to save a logo for use:
the logo you wish to use on the logos webpage.
- Click the link for the logo you want to open a new window.
- Right-click on the logo and choose "Save As" or drag the logo to your desktop of you computer has that feature enabled.
- Once you have saved the logo you wish to use, you may use it for web, social media, email signatures, or internal-use print projects.
- Do not alter the logo in any way. This includes stretching, smashing, adding text, or altering the color of the logo.
- When sizing the logo, drag the logo from the corner while holding down the "shift" key on your computer to ensure the logo is sized proportionally.
- Maintain breathing room around the logo - give enough space around the logo so that other elements do not appear directly adjacent to the logo.
- Consult the brand standards manuals as needed.