About ATU's website
- ATU's website content is maintained by over 250 individual editors and 1 OU Campus site administrator.
- ATU's website content is comprised of ~2,500 webpages, ~21,000 links, ~7,500 documents, and ~3,600 media files
- ATU uses the web content management system OU Campus.
- The design of the website is determined by page templates and a global style sheet. Using a global style sheet helps us maintain consistent brand identity across a large website. Individual editors can personalize their pages by using several types of snippets and styling options within the page templates in OU Campus.
What is OU Campus?
OU Campus is the Content Management System (CMS) that ATU uses to manage the website. OU Campus helps manage the site by standardizing page types, providing a visual editing interface, site structure management, and version control. The ATU site code is written in a combination of six languages:
OU Campus allows you to edit complex websites without having to know a single line of any of those languages.
OU Campus user reference articles
- Get Started as a Content Editor (OU Campus Support Site)
- How to log in to ATU's OU Campus installation
- How to create a new webpage
- How to add or edit text on a webpage
- How to add or edit page headings
- How to add or edit a link
- How to add a document to your site
- How to add a photo to your website
- How to edit your site menu
- How to add individual faculty profiles
- How to add extra sections to a faculty profile
- How to edit a department's Faculty Page
- Website File Upload & Management
- What are snippets and how do I use them?
- Building Mobile-Friendly Layouts with Snippets
- Writing for the Web I - Tips
- Writing for the Web II - Identifying Your Narrative
- How to embed a YouTube video
- How to embed a Kaltura video
- How to build a web form in OU Campus
- How to edit a web form in OU Campus
- How to access form results for OU Campus web forms
- Using the Advanced Form Field section for LDP Forms
- How to make an Accessible Document - required for all PDF or Word document uploads
- Webpage Styling Best Practices
- Web Accessibility I - Tips For Editors
- What is SEO?
- How to optimize webpage links for SEO
- How to optimize your website photos for SEO
- How to check your site for orphaned files
- Locked Out of OU Campus Account
- Blocked Extension in OU Campus Upload Window
- Main Content Button Not Showing