How to have your official campus portrait made:
1. Submit a request here - headshots days the first Wednesday of every month. Christy Longoria will work with you to get you scheduled.
2. Sit back and await a response. Depending on workflow, this can take between 12-24 hours.
3. Christy will check the studio schedule and your submitted available times to find a winning time for your headshot. If you use the Office 365 calendar, she will send you a calendar invite to your atu.edu email address.
4. On the day of your headshot, you'll arrive, looking fly. Don't be alarmed if the overhead studio lights are off and just the portrait setup lights are on. Also, peek around the corner if you don't see a person - the photography office is within the studio space, in room 213.
5. You'll take around 5-6 shots from a couple of different angles. After that, we'll look through these shots together and decide which one works best for you. If you're not digging any of them, we'll try again.
6. Processing, archiving and dissemination time of headshots can take between 3-5 business days. This is all depending upon the season, workflow, etc.
7. Once the photo processing is complete, you'll receive an email with your headshot attached.
Still have questions about getting a headshot made? Check out these and see if your question has already been answered.