- For Faculty - Your photo will appear on your faculty profile automatically after web development has processed your new portrait.
- For Staff - A web version of your portrait will be provided to you along with the full-resolution version. Your office's website editor can add your web version photo to your office's staff webpage by following the instructions in How to add a photo to your website.
Studio Spacing Guidelines
The maximum number of individuals that should frequent the studio at one time will be no more than 3 . Because of the space taken up by equipment during full shoot setup (~60% of whole studio space) the number of individuals is severely limited in order to maintain the CDC social distancing best practices.
Shoot Day Protocols
Individuals that have an appointment at the ATU MARCOMM Studio will need to follow the steps below as they arrive on shoot day (these steps will be supplied to them as part of the regular scheduling correspondence:)
- The photographed/videoed individual will remove their mask only once they are seated or standing in a marked location and the staff member has given the verbal confirmation.
- Photographs/video will be taken while maintaining social distancing best practices.
- Once the shoot is over, the photographed/videoed individual will place their mask back on before leaving their seat or marked location. If having a headshot taken, the photographer will show the image preview once your mask is back on.
- The designated ATU MARCOMM staff member will disinfect the seat and/or props once the individual has left the studio space.
- Group photos/videos will not be possible/allowed in the studio until the university has given permission to limit social distancing guidelines.
- Individuals agree not to touch equipment or enter into MARCOMM employee offices while they are present for their shoot day.
- If the individual needs to change clothes as part of the shoot, they will place their mask on before leaving to change, change in the restroom, and continue wearing a mask until they have returned to their place/seat to be photographed/videoed and have received verbal confirmation.