Studio Spacing Guidelines
The maximum number of individuals that should frequent the studio at one time will be no more than 3 . Because of the space taken up by equipment during full shoot setup (~60% of whole studio space) the number of individuals is severely limited in order to maintain the CDC social distancing best practices.
Headshot Day Changes
During this time, headshot days will remain the first Wednesday of each month but the shoots will be scheduled in 30 minute increments.
Shoot Day Protocols
Individuals that have an appointment at the ATU MARCOMM Studio will need to follow the steps below as they arrive on shoot day (these steps will be supplied to them as part of the regular scheduling correspondence:)
- The individual will put on their mask before entering the building and immediately report to the restroom to wash their hands before entering the studio.
- Upon washing their hands, they will head to the studio space. The MARCOMM staff member will be equipped with a mask and maintain social distance best practices. The MARCOMM staff member will adjust lighting, etc. once the individual is seated or standing in their marked location.
- The photographed/videoed individual will remove their mask only once they are seated or standing in a marked location and the staff member has given the verbal confirmation.
- Photographs/video will be taken while maintaining social distancing best practices.
- Once the shoot is over, the photographed/videoed individual will place their mask back on before leaving their seat or marked location.
- The designated ATU MARCOMM staff member will disinfect the seat and/or props once the individual has left the studio space.
- Group photos/videos will not be possible/allowed in the studio until the university has given permission to limit social distancing guidelines.
- Individuals agree not to touch equipment or enter into MARCOMM employee offices while they are present for their shoot day.
- If the individual needs to change clothes as part of the shoot, they will place their mask on before leaving to change, change in the restroom, and continue wearing a mask until they have returned to their place/seat to be photographed/videoed and have received verbal confirmation.