Last modified on Tue, 1 Oct 2019
- Go to your site's root folder
- Hover over the first file you want to check and go to the File drop-down menu
- Choose "Move to Recycle Bin"
- A dialog box will then appear asking if you are sure you want to move it to the Recycle Bin
- If the file is orphaned, no other files will be listed in this dialog box
- If the file is not orphaned, a list of pages that link to the file will be listed
- If the file is orphaned and you are not using it for a specific reason that requires it to be orphaned on purpose, then you are free to click "Move to Recycle Bin"