- Open the faculty list page in OU Campus
- Check out the page by clicking the lightbulb
- Click "Main Content"
To edit a current faculty member's listing:
- Update the name or title by making a regular text edit via the toolbar. The faculty name can be a link if they have a faculty profile. Adjunct instructors do not have profiles and will not have a link in this instance.
- Update the office location or phone number as plain text. All styling will be stripped from these items.
- Update the email as regular text, hit the space bar after typing the email address to make the email a link to open a new email window.
To add a new faculty member listing:
- Find where you want to add the new faculty member on your list and place your cursor in the row above or below the spot you want to add a new faculty row.
- Right-click inside the row above or below where you want to add the row
- Select "Row" from the drop-down menu that appears
- Select "Insert Row Before" or "Insert Row After" depending on where you want to add the new faculty member in your list
- Now you have a blank row in which to add the new faculty member
- Inside the "Name & Title" section:
- Type the faculty member's name then hit SHIFT+Enter to insert a line directly below the name
- Type the faculty member's title
- Bold the faculty member's name
- Highlight the faculty member's name and link to their faculty profile if they have one. Follow the steps found here: How to add individual faculty profiles to add a new faculty profile. Note: Adjunct Faculty do not have profiles. If you are adding an adjunct, skip this step.
- How to link to a faculty profile:
- Highlight the faculty name
- Select "Insert/Edit Link" on the toolbar
- Select the "Browse" button in the URL window (looks like a folder and a magnifying glass"
- Select the "profiles" folder
- Select the faculty profile you want to link to
- Click Insert
- Click OK
- Add the Hall name and Office number for the faculty in the "Hall Name and Office #" section
- Add the phone number in the "Phone" section
- Add the email in the "Email" section
How to delete a faculty listing:
- Right-click inside the row of the faculty member you want to remove
- Click "Row"
- Click "Delete Row"
Save and publish the edits you have made to the Faculty List page.